- Leverage the benefits of the new information and communication technologies by continually seeking ways to facilitate and provide learning opportunities for the general community.
- create an online meeting place and virtual learning environment in a collaborative and supportive setting
- use the full capacity of the Internet and free/open source software to provide relevant online content for diverse populations
- provide information and resources that are up-to-date, locally relevant, and accessible to those who may face a variety of barriers to accessing information, social services and supports to employment
- provide tools to allow posting of online content with a minimum of technical training
- offer St. Christopher House (SCH) program information in a number of different formats: calendar, picture gallery, online documents, sound.
- Provide SCH with a way to provide a digital archive of information to general public for free.
- Keep people in contact with SCH and with each other via discussion boards, newsletters.
- Offer learning opportunities through creation of simple online tutorials and quiz.
- Offer online registration for SCH programs.